Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Varicose Vein Relief

Ladies...here's a surprising side-effect from my treatments yesterday...I wanted to share it last night, but I wanted to make sure that I was actually seeing what I was seeing. Jeff and Tiffani both confirm as well.

I have a varicose vein on the inner part of my left leg (starting just above my knee and it runs all the way down to my foot). It's been there for many years now. I've tried different techniques and supplements to get rid of it. But it's gotten worse over the years. A few times a year, it throbs in pain, but mostly it just sits there and looks ugly.

[Young ladies...I urge you...please do not cross your legs at the knee. I'm sure this is a huge factor in how mine was created. All those years sitting at a desk with my right leg crossed over my left ~ strangling my left leg's veins. Prevent varicose veins!]

Well, when I got home yesterday, I was looking at my feet and I was stunned to see the veins on my inner left foot appear normal size. I continued looking up my leg and saw a noticeable decrease the vein all the way up. And I was shocked when I got to the part above the knee! The vein at that area was so small that I had to do a double-take. I kept looking at it througout the day and today. Had Jeff and Tiffani look again.

The worst part of this vein that remains is just behind my knee and I'm excited to see what it looks like after my treatments (read about them on yesterday's October 13, 2009 post) on Friday. I'll let you know...

I know several of you will read this and are currently suffering from varicose veins much more than I am. I'm hoping I see even more change this Friday and I pray that this is a lasting change.


A new hope...for many of us. I'm beginning to wonder what other wonderful things God's going to take care of in this body as I move along back to optimum health!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't He so good! Thank you for sharing.
Have a great sleep tonight.
Deb