Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 9 - Where The Rubber Hits The Road

7:30 AM ~ I slept through the night for the second time in the past week...until 5 AM. I awoke at 5 AM with a thick coating inside my mouth. I had to get up and brush it all out and I drank a glass of my special water. I went back to bed and fell back to sleep for awhile.

When I awoke again, I evaluated any symptoms/pain. Occasional zings of pain in my head...all over this time and not just on the right side. And now that I'm sitting up...I realize I have slightly heavy eyes due to full sinuses above my eyebrows...my neti pot should take care of that. :-) Breathing is good. Coughing less, but still bringing up slimy stuff when I do.

No stranger to a "healing crisis" that can occur after cleansing, I'm prepared for what may show up. I'm used to internal cleanses using herbs, etc. My treatments yesterday were my first external cleanses.

I still feel very relaxed. My brain seems slightly foggy, but not too bad. I hope to move more today to gain mobility and strength. And I forsee some long naps too. Legs are kind of wobbly when walking.

8:07 PM ~ Those who know me well, will understand that I attempted to do as much as I felt capable of doing today, which was probably a little more than I supposed to do! Oops!

No pain today to speak of. Drinking my special water. Drinking my Green Smoothies*. Each time I ate today, I'd have an increase in energy. But I've slowly faded as the day progressed.

*Again, due to my low body fat %, Marilyn suggested Green Smoothies as opposed to Green Juices. I guess my body needs the fiber, etc. So, I'm sure I'll be making some great ones. I'll share the recipes of the best.

So, before bed...O2 Treatment & adjustment.

Our family was blessed by 2 Bethany's today!
Thank you to Bethany C. and Julia for a delicious dinner of family favorites. (I never thought when we had a "recipe share" that someone would be making these dishes for me!) Cheesy vegetable chowder, corn casserole and salad. So comforting. And yum!
Thank you also to Bethany G. for making a special trip to Henry's Market for us. Sorry it was such a large order. Lots of stuff goes into the Vitamix for my Green Smoothies.

Prayer Requests:
- That my body continues to detox
- That I continue tomorrow with no pain
- That my energy continues to increase as I am able to eat more
- That Jeff has a safe flight

Lovingly,
Traci :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you, praying and believing their will be dancing in your heart and in your feet today. Be blessed.
No weapon formed against us shall prosper.
You are a gem.
Deborah