Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 24 - A Little Heaven on Earth

I was able to attend my Bible study this morning for the first time in 3 weeks. The first 30 minutes were difficult energy- and breathing-wise and thoughts went through my mind to just go home. But I knew I was where I needed to be and stayed put. :-)

My small group as well as others were so sweet. I want to thank Kristi, Susie, Nancy, Joann, Phyllis, Heather, Karin, Margaret, Melissa, Karen, Jacquie, Michelle, Patty, Lilian, and Liz (and any other CBS attendees whom I didn't speak with today) for their prayers over the last few weeks and their kindness today. It was Luncheon Day and the ladies made a beautiful salad. Again, I was fed healthy things, both physically and spiritually. I left refreshed and thankful I'd gotten out of the door this morning.

A special thank you to Gina, who saw me before I even walked in the door. Simply the love in her eyes brought me to tears. I've had lots of tears of joy and thankfulness over the weeks, which cover those of pain. :-) God is sooooooo good!

After the study, Tiffani and I were off to Marilyn's...
1. Cell Energy Therapy - Reaction: I nearly fell asleep.
2. Infrared Sauna - Reaction: The temperature hovered between 145 and 150 F over the 45 minutes. Finished that really interesting book about Detoxification while relaxing in the sauna today. Perspired profusely...yeah!
3. Sea-Ionic Footbath - Reaction: Acckk! (to steal a Charlie Brown exclamation)...my water was black as tar. Bizarre to see, but we now know that the liver is able to do its job and that my joints and other organs are mostly cleansed of their toxicity.

We were back home and had dinner with Jeff. Then Reverence Club (a theology book club for teens) met in our home this evening. One of Tiffani's friends leads the group. When the kids are discussing, the moms have a little time together. I feel like I've been so deprived of people for the last few weeks, that I felt like I was in heaven today!

Evenings have been the best part of my day for at least a week now...so what a blessing it was to share an evening with my sisters! Phyllis, Debbi, Linda, Sherrill, Yvonne, Bethany and Melissa: Thank you all for being so sweet and caring and letting me share what God's been doing and for making me laugh and for hugs. :-) It was so good to see all of you! I've missed you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an incredible blessed day. Traci, you are amazing. What a wonderful group of friends. Oh joy, oh delight.
Be blessed.
Tiffani, you are a treasure, and Jeff, thank you for being such an incredible example.
It feels like we are so far away.
I am thankful that God knows no boundaries in prayer.
Our God is an awesome God.
Much love to you.
Deborah