Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 10 - Eustachian Tubes & DRIVING

10:25 AM ~ Feeling well this morning! One strange thing to the report. Around 6 this morning, I was lying on my left side and my left ear painlessly popped. Moments later I felt a burning sensation on the top of the soft roof of my mouth. I could feel something sitting up there...then it slid to the back of my throat. A little glob of gunk. Seems even my eustachian tubes want to play now. Glad they released what needed to come out and it was so easy. Whew!

Prayer request!
Safety and awareness as I DRIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 11 DAYS! I will ride with Jeff to the airport. And drive back to pick up Tiffani from her activity this morning. It will be a good test for me. I'm taking my Apple Kale Green Smoothie along for the ride, as it was incredible last night! I was so AWAKE, I just wanted to chat all night long. Hee hee!! Happy cells! Talking too much takes my breath away still, so Jeff and Tiffani helped me keep my talking to a minimum.

8:11 PM ~ Morning was great...drove with no problems. Green Smoothie at hand. Felt alert...driving is kind of automatic now at this age, I guess. Had brief birthday visit from Dani and Chloe. So glad to see Chloe moving about after chiro care. :-) Praying for you sweet girl!

Had very emotional couple of hours this afternoon...first difficult "emotional" day since this whole thing began...instigated from an outside source. Nothing to do with my healing although I know to hold anything about it can affect my healing. So I've prayed it away. :-) Jeff is my hero and I know he took care of it. Thank you, Hunny.

Thank you to Shannon and Kendra for bringing our meal this evening. It was perfect. Our very own Egg Casserole and a beautifully prepared salad with broccoli...how did you know I'd been craving broccoli?? I was going to make fresh broccoli soup today, but was too tired.

Just had my O2 Treatment. Off to bed. I feel very tired tonight. Lost another pound...106. Looking forward to my treatments tomorrow!

Jeff arrived safely...thank you for praying travel mercies over him.

No comments: