Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 8 Part I - Was It The Calm Before The Storm?

We're stirring it up! Whatever is in my system, we're making it move. Last night I went to bed believing peaceful sleep and instead intense, intermittant, right head pain began. I grabbed my neck and shoulder on the right side and it was so tight. Jeff massaged it and I fell asleep.

I'm up right now at 1:44 AM. Breathing issues. I breathe easier sitting up than lying down.

To answer a few common questions I've received...

Q. What are you using to cleanse your body?

A. I've been using my American Botanical Pharmacy cleansers. K/B for when my Kidney/Bladder were acting up. L/G when my Liver/Gallbladder were acting up. And when all four of those major eliminative organs settled down, I began using Detox Formula, which is a blood cleanser.

Q. Any other symptoms?

A. Yes. I forgot mention that I have times of profuse perspiring (I could have used the word "sweating," but I like the alliteration!). :-) The skin is our largest eliminative organ, so I'm happy this is happening. I noticed a couple days ago that I have developed some small bumps on my torso just below my right breast down to the bottom of my ribcage. They are not bothersome or discolored in any way. I find it interesting that they are only on my right side...hmmm...right side head pain...hmmm...

Q. Are you completely anti-medicine?

A. Hee hee! No, I'm not. I think medicine is awesome when it does "what it does best." I am in awe of the "medical miracles" that happen each day to save lives. I just don't believe, in most non-traumatic cases, it's the first place to begin a trip back to health.

Q. How can you be so sure that you've been poisoned? Do you know what the substance is?

A. An unusual series of events preceded my becoming ill, which can be documented. I know the product, but not the exact substance. The company has been contacted for an Ingredients List. It was inhaled, not ingested.

Prayers for today...
- Safe Travels to appointment in Riverside. I just checked the weather report and it looks like it's going to be raining all day. Gusty winds. We're leaving a couple hours before the appointment, so we can just toodle.
- Looks like southern CA is going to get slammed by a very strong Pacific storm. Please pray for those living in the fire ravaged areas...we know what happens when rain hits them.

No comments: