Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 8 Part II - Answers Beyond The Asked...

9:47 AM ~ Looks like we may not have to drive to Riverside after all. Jeff heard back from the practitioner in Rancho Mirage and it looks like I can see her at 10:30 this morning. Praying that this all works out. I don't know if it's actually raining in Riverside, but it's gorgeous here...lots of blue sky. So thankful to avoid 1hour + drive made longer by the rain.

7:30 PM ~ I think it was the hand of God keeping us from driving to Riverside today. As we drove towards Rancho Mirage this morning, the pass was completely socked in with weather and clouds. And wait until you hear the rest of the story!

When we sat down with Marilyn Miller, N.C. today, she apologized for not being able to get back to us sooner and expressed that she was glad we didn't have to drive into Riverside. She told us that she'd been called out of state for a family medical emergency and thought she'd only be away for 2-3 days. Her 2-3 days turned into 2 months and she just came back last night. She heard Jeff's urgent messages and contacted him for my appointment this morning. I am so thankful for all of your prayers. God heard them and sent her home for me. And I told her I thought exactly that when our appointment was over.

[Jeff called the practitioner in Riverside to let her know we'd gotten a call from someone out here. She was very kind, said she was glad I didn't have to be driven so far, and that she prayed that I would recover very soon. Lord, I ask that you bless her 10-fold for her sweet heart.]

We had a consultation. I filled her in on my last 2 weeks' acute history and my overall state of health prior to these conditions. She explained how toxins are stored in the body...normally choosing fat first, but due to my low body-fat %, my toxins would find my organs and joints. Interestingly, I had been having some joint pain since Saturday in my fingers and feet. Based on my history, she discussed the 3 treatments she thought would be best for my conditions.

Below I'm listing each of the therapies / their specific benefits / my reaction to them

1. Cell Energy Therapy -
Benefits: Every disease starts with an energy deficiency (ATP) in the cell. The most important basis for the efficacy of BEMER application is a significant improvement in the body's micro-circulation. As a result, utilization of oxygen in the cells increases and the body increases production of its own energy supplier (ATP). The organism becomes more stable and efficient. Toxins and waste products are more rapidly broken down. The body's natural regulatory mechanisms are reinforced and healing processes accelerated. Micro-circulation refers to the flow of blood through an organism's billions of tiny blood vessels. It is the most vital part of human blood circulation. It is here where the entire exchange of substances between the blood and the surrounding tissues (cells) takes place.

Reaction: Didn't physically feel a lot with this one, just an occasional painless zing in my fingertips. This was meant to prepare my cells for the 2 therapies that followed.

2. Infrared Sauna -
Benefits: Infrared heat is the only heat that penetrates deep enough and hot enough to melt subcutaneous fat, which is where the body stores dangerous toxins and acids, and literally shakes them lose so they can be directly expelled safely out of the body through our sweat. Perspiration removes many chemicals and heavy metals from the body.

Reaction: (first of all...that's NOT me in the picture to the left!) I was in the sauna for 45 minutes. The door opened easily from the inside so I could get out unaided if need be. The temperature hovered between 135 and 140 F over the 45 minutes. Marilyn checked on me throughout this time and made sure I knew that if I couldn't handle the whole 45 minutes, I should come out. Well, let me tell you! It was the most incredible treatment. With all the pain I'd experienced the preceeding week, this warmth felt beautiful to me. Like an intensely hot, dry summer desert day.

Marilyn had mentioned that this type of heat penetrates 1-1/2 inches into the body. Since again, little fat, it would penetrate my organs and begin a toxin release. Staying in the whole 45 minutes was easy. I could feel life returning to my brain and body throughout the time I was in there. When the time was up, I opened the door and a bit of cool air came in. I let myself get used to the change in temperature. Marilyn handed me a bottle of water to spray on my extremeties and core to cool down. She asked if I was light-headed or dizzy. I was neither. I was in awe. I walked out, looked at Jeff, and said "My brain is awake!" And I cried. What a relief.

I wish we would have video taped me walking in, then walking out. It was remarkable. Walk in hunched over and ashen, walked out alert and glowing.

I rested for about 10 minutes before beginning the third treatment, to make sure that I wanted to attempt all three today.

3. Sea-Onic Footbath
Benefits: An ion (as found in the ion foot bath is a charged atom that has gained or lost an electron, thus creating a magnetic field capable of neutralizing oppositely-charged particles (in the case of the foot bath, toxins in the human body). In my own words: the ionization is like a magnet that attracts the toxins of the body through the pores of the feet. We knew this therapy worked, as Jeff's dad had used it successfully in Canada. Marilyn also said that cleanses the lymphatic system and at this time I still have its cleansing power working in me, up to three days.

Reaction: This was so soothing...soaking my feet as this ionizer did its thing. About 10 minutes into it, the water started turning a bit yellow. By the end, my water was orange-brown with black flecks.
Orange - joint toxicity
Brown - eliminative organ toxicity (kidneys & liver); cellular debris
Black flecks - indicates heavy metals
I was happy to see all that stuff in the water and out of me! Jeff had a footbath today too. His was not even close to mine. His water didn't stink and had no black flecks. Mine smelled like skunk! Marilyn said it was from the chemical toxicity.

While I was there, I drank 4 glasses of an alkalized water. Marilyn sent me home with 3 gallons of water, each a different alkalinity for each day before I see her again on Friday. I will have all 3 treatments again.

I was told to rest when I got home, so I climbed in bed and it was the most comfortable feeling bed I'd felt in a week. My body was sooooooooo relaaaaxed, but my brain was "pedal to the metal," so I couldn't sleep at all. So I lay there. Tiffani came in for a bit and we chatted for a short while.

I'd been coughing pretty continuously for the last 3 days or so, bringing up a very thin, slimy substance that tasted horrible...more of the chemical, we suspect. It is so thin that I actually can't expel it from my mouth, and have to swallow it. Yuck! I just pray that my better functioning organs will now take care of it properly without getting bogged down. This coughing came up a few times in the sauna as well and I could really feel the substance in there.

It's 8 hours now since my treatments. I have only the occasional cough at this time. I coughed much more earlier in the day when I came home. No headaches. My brain is clear. I feel more agile. No pain in any organ. I had an appetite and was able to eat a good portion of Marny's thoughtful dinner gift tonight...roasted chicken and Greek salad. I feel my energy returning, I pray for strength as well.

Thank you, Marny and Preston, for bringing us a beautiful dinner. And thank you, Leslie, Hannah, Zack, and Gracie for stopping by with some items from Trader Joe's.

Jeff will check my spine just before I go to bed...that should be interesting to see if he needs to adjust me as much tonight.

I have a thing or two more to share, but I know what I've put in this already lengthy post is the most important. And my brain/body are coming closer together speed for speed. So think I'm ready to sleep.

Thank you all for your persistent prayers. This ordeal would be so much more difficult without you. I realized last night with all the prayer lists that I've been put on, at least a thousand people have been praying for me throughout the world. That leaves me humbled and thankful.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

Joy! (I can say this in all truth of the word)
Traci :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Traci,
Hallelujah! Wow! That all sounds so incredible. Thank you for all your wonderful notes too.
Be blessed. may this day be full of even greater JOY!
Deborah