Sunday, October 11, 2009

Days 5 & 6

Writing all of this makes it seem like such a short period of time. I'm glad that I've done this. Prior, it felt as though a month had been stolen from me.
We hopped in the car last night and took a drive up Hwy 74 with all the windows/sunroof open ~ oh happy day! :-) There is a place right around Big Horn Country Club where my lungs seemed to open up. I cried with relief. The smell of the Desert Sage was so healing.

By this time, it seems that I've worked through pain in all of the major eliminative/cleansing organs.

Yesterday and today, I have had no pain in any organ or abdomen. Lung issues now with shortness of breath and headaches.

I started O2 Therapy here in the house today. It's amazing! I can breathe! Yeah! And I know my body will have increased resistance and healing capabilities, since bad buggies can't live in an oxygen-rich environment. Gunk started being released from my lungs. You go O2! Two sessions today and my headaches go from severe to mild.

Thank you, Angie, for bringing dinner to Jeff and Tiffani. Your rosemary potatoes were a hit! :-)

No comments: