Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 23 - A Joyful Heart is Good Medicine

4:06 PM ~ I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update the blog in a couple days. I appreciate your phone calls! I am doing much better. Our internet router's power cord stopped working and Verizon had to send a new one. They said it would be in here in 2-3 days, but in fact it arrived yesterday (the tech blessed us by sending it Next Day Air). Thank you! :-) We got plugged in yesterday afternoon, but it took about 24 hours to configure all the computers ~ fortunately the computers configured themselves.

Sunday, October 25, 2009 ~ Thank you to Lyndi and Hannah for dropping off our "last dinner" this evening. I started feeling GREAT around 5 PM and when they came to the door around 5:30 PM, I felt like me! There were lots of HUGS! Hee hee!! The Lemon Chicken and Broccoli were so tasty. And the pumpkin bread smelled as delicious as it tasted, Tiffani tells me.

Again, our family wants to thank all of you who have been praying for us, getting Tiffani where she needed to be, grocery shopping, caring for our home, and bringing us meals. I was telling my Bible study group leader yesterday that it's been truly amazing to learn even more about how our bodies work, to watch the body of Christ in action, and to see God's love and mercy displayed in such incredible ways ~ through both physical and spiritual feeding.

I am truly in AWE!

Monday, October 26, 2009 ~ After feeling so great the night before, I woke up in a fog this morning. Stinker! Good news was that I was able to pick Jeff up at the airport as he flew in from Dallas. When we got home, Tiffani and I headed for the adjustment table. My feet and toes were so subluxated. But they were fixed and later that afternoon, I was off to see Marilyn.


1. Cell Energy Therapy - Reaction: Today, I felt like I could breathe better...no pain.


2. Infrared Sauna - Reaction: The temperature hovered between 145 and 150 F over the 45 minutes. Read a really interesting book about Detoxification while relaxing in the sauna today. I have to remember to get the title of it next time! Still love this box! I don't think I've mentioned how beautiful it smells in there...rich, warm like cedar.


3. Sea-Ionic Footbath - Reaction: My water was even lighter orange today and the tiniest bit of brown debris (liver) & black flecks (heavy metals) were released! No smell.


I hugged Marilyn when I left, as I always do. She is so sweet and caring. And speaks softly with conviction. She was wearing purple today...I love purple! I'm a sponge when I listen to all her knowledge.


Tuesday, October 27, 2009 ~ Today was pretty uneventful. I did all my "little things" ~ which a few of you have asked...


Q: What else are you doing at home to detoxify your body?


A: When I remember to do all of these things in a day it's a good thing...I've been (1) oil pulling, (2) neti potting, and (3) using American Botanical Pharmacy's Intestinal #1 and #2. According to the website: Intestinal #2 draws out old matter, toxins, poisons, bacteria, drug residues, mercury and lead. Intestinal #1 pushes everything through. I haven't been talking about the "results" of these little things for good reason! Hee hee!! That would be TMI (too much information!). (4) Green smoothies...if anyone is interested, email me and I'll send you a list of 70 recipes! (5) Taking liquid minerals in my alkalized water, which push toxins through the body. There are probably some other things, but that's all I can remember right now.



Back to TODAY! Wednesday, October 28, 2009 ~
Today I was determined to do my own grocery shopping. What normally takes me an hour, took 2 today. But I was victorious! :-) It was so fun to smile and help people in the stores again.


I was also able to make dinner and do a couple loads of laundry. And I'm looking forward to attending CBS tomorrow morning. I'm breathing well...about 90%. And have just mild bladder pain as my body continues to dump toxins. "Pink water" helps...alkalized water with a splash of 100% cranberry juice. I know I'm nearing the end of this chapter. :-)


I leave you with one of my "life verses"...


1 Thessalonians 5
16 Be joyful always;
17 pray continually;
18 give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yippee, I could just picture you hapy Traci going down the aisles. But as I was picturing that I suddenly flashed to a humorous story you told about a trip to Trader Joes a few years ago. aaah! I chuckled. Back to reality, today, it is so wonderful to picture you being able to be more like yourself.
The Lord is to be praised.
Blessings,
Deborah