Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 40 ~ So Much Can Happen in 40 Days!

DAY 40!!!

* Noah was in the ark while it rained for 40 days and 40 nights.
* Moses was on the mountain for 40 days and 40 nights.
* Elijah went to the mountain of God in 40 days and 40 nights,
on the strength of one meal provided by the angel of the LORD.
* Ezekiel was to lie on his right side and bear the iniquity
of the house of Judah for forty days, a day for each year.
* Jesus fasted for 40 days and 40 nights prior to his temptation.
* He was tempted for 40 days.
* He taught the apostles upon his return for 40 days.

So much can happen in 40 Days! Amen and amen! :-)

This day marks the point where my day-counting ends and new life begins...

I was reminded yesterday that as I wait for 100%, that many people in this world have never even experienced 100%. At 90%+ today, I'm incredibly fortunate!

I am feeling soooooooo much better AND again I thank you all for your prayers and supplications on my behalf and on behalf of my family.

I'm not sure about the long-term ramifications of my condition, but I trust my heavenly Father and I am committed to doing what it takes to make them as minimal as possible.

I am filled with joy overflowing!


Romans 15:13
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing,
so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

No comments: