Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 27 - With Wings As Eagles

So tired the last couple days...sleeping in and long afternoon naps. Each morning I wake up with another symptom or a repeat symptom.

Strange little tidbit ~ I was looking at my fingernails yesterday and there is a faint, but very distinct discoloration at about a month's growth...when this whole thing began.

How much longer to 100%? I pray. Thank you, Yvonne...praying for 110%! :-) My family and friends make it easy to focus on the wonderful things in my life the majority of the time. And I am reminded that this too shall pass.

Thank you, Leslie, for your near-daily check-in texts. Marny for your encouraging emails. Deborah, for the scriptures you send that remind me to keep my focus Higher ~ Isaiah 40:31. Gale, for our conversation the other day, which allowed me to share the spiritual-side of this journey. Susie, for your sweet handwritten note.

Prayer Requests:
- For weight gain...back down to 106 today. I told Jeff I need to go on another cruise! Hee hee!!
- Continued cleansing...especially lungs.
- Great outcome at Detox appointment tomorrow.

Praises:
- I was able to walk around our neighborhood yesterday...instead of just 8 houses down and 8 houses back home.
- My appetite is good, so if I can increase my intake just a bit, I should be able to balance it with an increase in activity and GAIN weight!



Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD
shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary;
and they shall walk, and not faint.

No comments: