Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 33 ~ Seeing Beauty in Everything...

8:53 AM ~ Had an interesting night...coughing woke me up twice and both times my lungs released more...and both times I was perspiring profusely. Oooohhh...just like we've told Tiffani since she was young: God made our bodies so smart!!!

Despite the two wake-up calls, I had a great night's sleep. I feel refreshed this morning...my best morning all week. I have the humidifier going and about 10 minutes ago my lungs released the largest amount yet! Each time it releases, I can breathe even better.

Tiffani has joined me in my room this morning for breakfast. I have the corner-window blinds open, which reveal beautiful Birds of Paradise. The hummingbirds love them, so we've had quite a show this morning. I have a chaise that sits directly in front of this window and it's not unusual for these curious and tiny birds to hover and look in or simply sit on a leaf and rest for a bit. When I was a child living in another area, I never saw hummingbirds just sit. Out here it happens all the time.

Like the hummingbird sipping nectar from every flower, I fly joyfully through my days, seeing beauty in everything.
~ Amethyst Wyldfyre

No comments: