Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 29 ~ BREAKTHROUGH??

I am so encouraged this morning!!!

I woke up about 5:30 AM with horrible, burning pain on top of my soft palate...similar to Day 10. Except this time, it was not a little blob of gunk, it was a massive amount and being released from my sinuses. I find it interesting that today is one month to the day that this all began and today is when the entry point of my condition begins to release. It's the same thin, slippery, gasoline-tasting substance that continually comes up from my lungs.

To aid this cleansing, I felt led to take Nature's Sunshine ALJ, which I always have on hand. It's a great herbal supplement for cleansing the entire respiratory system. Whenever I take ALJ, I imagine tiny scrubber brushes working away. :-) And I also started taking my favorite powdered Vitamin C.

RETRACING: There is a phenomenon in natural healing called Retracing. It's the principle that as your body heals, you may encounter symptoms again that you've had previously...even if it was years ago.

One Personal Example:
When I began receiving chiropractic care years ago, I had no pain, but my spine was a wreck. I didn't realize that even though I had no pain, the misalignments were keeping my nervous system from sending its signals to the organs and tissues of my body at 100%. The first of my health symptoms to disappear was monthly cramps...lived with them until I was 24 and they've never come back. Next, I retraced a quadricep injury from high school. When the pain came into my leg, I mentioned it in passing to Jeff...and that's when he told me about retracing. As the nerve supply was working more optimally, it was actually able heal my leg in a way that couldn't happen previously. I went through a couple more injury areas including a badly sprained elbow. Then my ears started bothering me...you guessed it! Chronic ear infections and plenty of antibiotics as a child. My ears bothered me for a couple weeks. Then nothing.

So here I am, 16 years later, going through a Chemical Detox Program and Retracing. The first areas of assault were my sinuses & lungs and they are the last to cleanse. As I was praying this morning and realized the pattern, I was sooooooo encouraged! 100% is around the corner!

I saw Marilyn yesterday and my water was not black! Woo woo!! It was just slightly orange with no odor and just a few black flecks.

Romans 5
3 ...we also exult in our tribulations,
knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance;
4 and perseverance, proven character;
and proven character, hope;
5 and hope does not disappoint,
because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts
through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you dear friend, and am so glad to hear that you are "comin round the mountain"! God is Great!!
~L