Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 37 ~ Raw Foods

1:34 PM ~ I just returned home from Marilyn's and my footbath water was the lightest orange that it's been. Yeah! I shared that mornings are still a little difficult for me and she said that sounds like it will be my indicator for completely renewed health.

Right now mornings are difficult since the body uses resting and sleep for continued detoxification. My body works hard overnight. :-) When I am able to hop out of bed like I used to, I will know my body is cleansed.

I brought home more highly-alkalized water for the humidifier and will continue this treatment at home. My lungs have been releasing less and less resinous goop as the days go by.

I always learn something interesting when I have time with Marilyn. She shared more about Raw Food today ... including some incredible desserts. I browsed through 4 cookbooks by Kristen Suzanne and can't wait to try some of the recipes!

No comments: