Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 30 ~ Winnie the Pooh & Tigger too!

Awoke around 3 AM with horrible, burning pain on top of the soft palate. I don't like to wake Jeff up unless it's an emergency, but I had to this morning. He adjusted my neck and did a lymphatic massage. The lymph system has no pump of its own and depends upon the body's movement and breathing to move lymph through the body. Since I've been so inactive, my lymph is just waiting patiently to be moved. :-)

Thankfully, I was able to get right back to sleep.

I awoke later this morning with a resinous substance on top of my soft palate. I sent a teaspoon of raw honey back there, which soothed the burning and helped release the toxins. Raw honey is truly miraculous. Only slight pain at the edge of the soft palate now.



8:25 PM ~ Eating honey like Winnie the Pooh and bouncing like Tigger today! I was on our rebounder (many times) for the first time since this all began...this will also aid in moving the lymph. I couldn't really think about jumping before now. I still can't jump with my feet completely off the rebounder, so bouncing will have to do for now. Go lymph, go!


Tiffani and I ran out yesterday to Trader Joe's for some smoothie items. What a blessing it was to see Chris and get a hug in the check-out lane.

Thank you, Dr. C., for your laying on of hands & prayer with Tiffani last night. I thank you and Connie so much for your prayers.


Leslie and Stephanie, it was great to catch up a bit via phone today, during a better time of day for me. Thank you so much for checking in with me. And Lynda, thank you for your sweet emails...makes the long distance seem so much shorter! Christa, Christine, and Dani, your emails have also been a blessing.

Prayer Requests:
- Weight gain
- Toxins and resinous goo keep coming out!

Praises:
- I checked my weight/body fat at Jeff's new Health Center last night and I'm up to 107.6 and 18% body fat. Both still low, but I was encouraged that my body fat % was up from the 12% that it used to be.
- Jeff's interviews went very well for staff hiring.

No comments: