Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 31 ~ I Can Do All Things...


Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.


11:27 AM ~ Good morning! I'm so sorry to report that this is my worst morning yet after the sinuses opened up. Functioning at about 65-70% today. I'm just exhausted after having about 2-3 hours sleep.

Yesterday, my words were Strength and Strong, so I'm hanging onto those today. :-)

I thought about rescheduling my detox appointment today (I really don't feel like driving), but I know I need to be there to keep these toxins on the run.

Prayer Requests:
- Increased appetite...not very hungry.
- Restful sleep tonight

Praises:
- Something wonderful happened yesterday to show me that God is answering my prayers and moving on my behalf and others.



Photobucket



Love knows no limit to its endurance,
no end to its trust,
no fading of its hope;
it can outlast anything.

Love still stands when all else has fallen.

~ Anonymous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you. Here we are in November rainstorms...(though yesterday was sunny and gorgeous for a fall day) hmmm, kind of like what you are going through. The wind is blowing hard and strong from an unusual direction, but this too shall pass.
Though the storm wails, He is there. May He bring healing on His wings for you Traci.
May He give you a very peaceful sleep full, restful and blessed sleep tonight.
May your breathing be sweet and smooth full the sweet breath of life!
Be blessed.
Much love,
deborah