Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 32 ~ Pressing On...

10:37 AM ~ I had thought about cancelling my detox appointment yesterday since I felt so bad, but my wise Tiffani said that was the exact reason I needed make that appointment. :-)

So, I went to my appointment and Marilyn suggested that I use a humidifier with 11.5 pH water (highly micro-clustered). I used it while I was there and she sent home some of the water with me, so I could do the same at home.

I used the humidifier last night and had a little something come out of my lungs. But that was nothing compared to what came out this morning! Wow! So far this morning, I've had 4 balls (1" to 1-1/2") of white/clear goop come out.

I awoke with hardly anything on top of my soft palate this morning. When I took a deep breath upon waking this morning, I coughed like crazy and balls came out for the next hour or so.

*It's important to note that the substance coming out of my lungs is white/clear in color, not yellow/green as in the case of a cold or flu.

There has been much concern about my weight loss and I'm encouraged that all will be fine. I was reminded that healing takes a lot of the body's energy. Digesting food takes an enormous amount of energy. So I will keep eating Vitamix meals, which are easily digestable and not force myself to eat when I'm not hungry.

And I may start Sprouting...for extra nutrients in a compact form.


7:48 PM ~
A truly remarkable day! My lungs released at least 4-5 more balls of goop throughout the day. I'm so thankful that it's leaving my body. I was able to pick Tiffani up from her Chemistry class and chat with Sande, Cindy and Leslie for a bit. And to Tiffani's chemistry teacher about my condition...very eye-opening.

After we got home, Tiffani told me about her CoOp and Chemistry classes. As we chatted, I actually began to feel hungry. I called Jeff and asked him if he'd like to take us out to dinner when he got home. :-) He picked us up and I was able to eat a half salad and a little chicken.


Philippians 4:
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication
with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments: