Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 34 ~ Blessings Flow...

Praise Him from Whom all blessings flow...

I had a really good day! I'm believing that this little adventure is coming to an end.

Yesterday my lungs released a solid chunk of something...I wish I could have expelled it, but it was too large for me to "cough" up. So I had to swallow it. It felt like the size of a large capsule when it lodged in the right side of my throat. I ate some sprouted bread to push it down and took an herbal intestinal formula right away to make sure whatever it was didn't stay in my body long.

Since that experience, I've had one other solid piece of something release...this one being much smaller.

We spent a couple hours out as a family today...seeing Jeff's new Wellness Center that opens tomorrow and having lunch out. It was just so wonderful being out and about with my family again. Feeling normal.


Prayer Requests:
- Weight now: 104 ~ praying for increased activity to build muscle mass, which is the only way I've ever been able to keep weight on.

Praises:
- I can breathe so much better after my lungs release more.
- Emotionally, I am so encouraged, which helps me see an end to all of this...which in turn helps me feel better.

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.
~Auguste Rodin

No comments: