Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Detours


PHOTO CREDIT: HIKE NOW

I was replying to an email this morning from a sweet sister, who was sharing that she calls upon the Lord each morning to see what she should do and to give her the strength to do so. And these verses were laid upon my heart...emphasis mine.

2 Corinthians 12:
9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake.
For when I am weak, then I am strong.

May we go through each of our days, asking Him to author them. Being flexible and not worrying about the little detours in our plan. God's plans are better than our own.

Our Lord bless you and keep you...today and all days...Joy!

No comments: