Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Packing and Moving...

Well...our 10 weeks (70 days) were complete on September 1...and we arrived safe and sound to our new home. Big THANK YOU's to Dani, Leslie, and Phyllis who got me where I needed to go as I was car-less in the days leading up to the move. Dani and Leslie for driving me around town for errands...and Phyllis for driving Tiff, Wiggles and me to our new home last night. It was such a blessing not having to worry about a rental car, which as it turned out would not have worked anyway.

Many of you received our first email after our arrival. Wiggles was my biggest concern, but he had an exceptional drive out here. He gave a brief "MEW" every 10 minutes or so to make sure all was fine. I'm sure he was comfortable since he was in his buggy with his favorite blanket and listening to the soothing harp music Tiffani had downloaded on her iPhone.


Empty...


Last dip in the pool...










Full...


Phyllis, Traci, Tiffani & Sierra in the new kitchen...









It's late, but they're playing Jinx!

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Ms. Traci and Tiffani, it was such a precious time we shared that drive up:). Tiff, it was soooo much fun playing jinx with you, an having some wonderful girlish talk time in the back that I can only have with you. I already missed you as soon as we left that night <3. I love you so much, sweet sister:).

~Me