Sunday, October 10, 2010

Brunch at Pelican Hill

OK...I think today concludes my 10-day birthday celebration! LOL!

After church today, we had brunch at the Pelican Hill Grill. It was a gorgeous day and you can see the ocean in the distance of this picture.






Our sweet girl enjoying a laugh and French toast.





Gratitude is
the memory of the heart.
~Jean Baptiste Massieu

What a difference a year makes. Last year around this same time I was in the midst of an incredible health crisis. Today I am thankful to be here and alive and loving & being loved by my family and friends. I am truly blessed.
Sending love and hugs to all of you who share my life in the big ways and the small ways...

Courtesies of a small and trivial character
are the ones which strike deepest
in the grateful and appreciating heart.
~Henry Clay

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Happy birthday, Ms. Traci! Luvs and Hugs:)