Friday, October 1, 2010

Birthday at Babe's

I told my hubby that I feel so blessed to have so many friends/sisters with such beautiful hearts. I felt so loved today as I shared time with Yvonne, Leslie, Phyllis, Dani, Bethany and Lyndi. When Lyndi asked where I'd like to go for lunch, the answer had to be Babe's. It's one of a kind and I haven't found anything like it out here yet.




Everyone of these beautiful women brought their daughters (Hannah, Lexi, Chloe, Hannah, Tiffani & Sierra...we're missing Karah in this picture!) to share time together at their own table.



A big THANK YOU for your kindness and thoughtful gifts. I am truly blessed!


Friendship is a treasured gift,
and every time I talk with you I feel as if I'm getting richer and richer.
~ Anonymous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Traci...what a blessing to be able to celebrate with such very special friends. I MISS you all so very much.
Happy Birethday...good to know about Babe's had never been, but always wondered if it was good. what would you recommend?
Hope O.C. is treating you well.
again
Bonne Fete!!
Deborah

Traci 'n Tiffani said...

Thank you so much, Deborah! We miss you too! When will we see you again? We love it here in OC and feel so blessed in His protection during this new adventure.
Babe's was always one of our favorite Date Night and Family restaurants. Great food and great service. My favorite menu items at Babe's: BBQ Chicken Salad...and the mini BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. If you go after 4 PM, their yams with honey-butter and pecans are so yummy! The sweet potato fries are a special treat as well.