Friday, July 25, 2008

Lindsey

Tears filled my eyes this morning when I read the news...

From CarePages:
"God's grace was present with the Sowles family last night when His call came for Lindsey to join Him forever in heaven. At 10:15PM, July 24th, God chose to open heaven's door for Lindsey to walk through in peace. Lindsey was surrounded by her mom, dad, sister, brother, and her fiancé John and a small gathering of very close friends. Lindsey will be greatly missed by all of us and by everyone she ever welcomed into her life which was everyone she ever met. Although life will not be the same without her, she is already at work preparing heaven (her new home) for future celebrations of homecomings for all of us.

Photobucket

In closing I want to share a little something that I read in a book entitled Courage, "He called me to the cliff and I said no, He called me again and I said no, He called me a third time and I said yes, He pushed me off and I flew." Lindsey is flying now, no more pain, tears, or suffering, her hair is long and full, her beautiful brown eyes sparkle with life and happiness, and her smile is letting everyone know that it's ok and she loves us all. Celebrate Lindsey's life and the joy she brought into it, that is what she would want! God bless each of you and please continue to read her care page as we will post the times and dates of her services once we know them. With love from the Sowles and Lindell families!!"

* * * * *

Traci: I was asked last April to begin praying for Lindsey. Our comfort, as a close family friend said, is that she is now "truly healed." I will be praying for her family and friends. It sounds like she was a lovely, young lady who blessed all who knew her.

The Desert Sun article

No comments: