Saturday, November 13, 2010

Crystal Cove & Laguna Beach

We all needed a little break, so we took a mini-vacation and spent the day at Crystal Cove State Park and in Laguna Beach...

Jeff took this picture of the shore.


While Jeff and Tiffani played Smashball, I relaxed in one of the chairs. I felt as though something was watching me, so I turned around and here is the culprit. This little guy chatted with me for quite a while.




He definitely ruled the roost in this area! Later, Jeff and I saw him attack a fellow gull and steal the meal that had just washed upon the shore. He swallowed the seafood (shell & all!) and ran off down the beach with it.





Tiffani sleeping...so relaxing...warm sand and the waves sliding upon the shore...




Our view from the The Cliff Restaurant...all seating is outdoors. The weather was perfect...78F! And so clear that we could see Santa Catalina Island.





Sitting in Brown's Park, Laguna Beach, CA.











View of PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) from The Cliff Restaurant.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Traci...I miss you so much. Been thinking about you. Your trip looks so lovely. So glad to see you are doing well.
Blessings,
Deborah

Traci 'n Tiffani said...

Hi Deborah! Thanks for thinking about us. So many new things going on. No time to update blog yet. Will send a quick email off to you.
Miss you too! Hugs, Traci

Mothers Day Flowers Delivery said...

Looks like a great holiday! I am looking forward to spending time like this with my daughter when she is older. She is my world :)

Anonymous said...

Now this blog post brings more special memories of our time with you! Thank you so much for sharing Crystal Cove/Laguna Beach with Christine and I when we came to Irvine. What an incredible beach. The surf is amazing...I LOVE the crashing waves. It was a glorious day...and so glad for Christine's keen eyes in spotting that rattler. I love you!
Deb

Grow Line Inc. said...

Hello Traci and Tiffani. To our delight we just found your blog. We also have a mother/daughter blog...what a special blessing and bond it is, no matter the age, to work and spend time together. Looking forward to getting to know you guys.
Lindsey (Daughter)

Anonymous said...

Precious Traci and Tiffani!! Wow a year has gone by and the weather was quite different for you then. Love to you both.
deborah