Thursday, January 1, 2009

Seek My Face...

When You said, Seek My face,”
My heart said to You, “Your face, LORD, I will seek.”

Psalm 27:8

Painting: Seek My Face by Danny Hahlbohm

Seek the LORD and His strength, seek His face continually.
1 Chronicles 16:11



If My people, which are called by My name,
shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face,
and turn from their wicked ways;
then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin,
and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

Seek the LORD, and His strength: seek His face evermore.
Psalm 105:4

Therefore came I forth to meet Thee,
diligently to seek Thy face,
and I have found Thee.
Proverbs 7:15

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I can't believe you posted this! It was on my mind as I blogged my latest post. This scripture is really one of my favorites. What a blessing. As we seek Him, I am reminded He seeks us:

"The Lord goes to and from the whole earth, seeking for those who are faithful, so that He may show himself on their behalf!"

What a lover!!!